Monday, 9 June 2014

Regency Men on Monday - Mr Darcy (Colin Firth)

Hi everyone,

I intend to start using my blog more often and more effectively. I want to make it an interesting place to come. So from today Mondays will be known as Regency Men on Monday. Monday truly is a rubbish day and what better than a sexy man in knee breeches and top boots to start off the week.

So today we shall start this new feature with the most quintessential Regency hunk, Mr Fizwilliam Darcy. (And yes this is just an excuse to post lots of pictures of Colin Firth).

Pride and Prejudice has been made many times as a TV series or movie. But my favourite has to be the 1995 version with Colin Firth and Jennifer Ehle. Darcy is such a grump and it's so easy to understand why Elizabeth dislikes him so much.

That said, I would not refuse Mr Darcy if he asked. Here are some pictures of the lovely man himself.


Gratuitous breeches shot


Gratutitous bath Shot


Bridget Jones ruined this scene for me, lol


*sigh*

Love a man in a big hat


Men really did look good in Regency garb.

Who is your favourite Mr Darcy? Colin Firth, Matthew MacFadyen, or someone else?



1 comment: